Firearms purchases must be compliant AS IS to meet your state restrictions for us to ship the firearm to you. We will not ship to third parties to modify or change the firearm to become compliant. Must be compliant straight from the manufacturer for us to process your order.
You are responsible to know the laws and regulations of your state before purchasing. Ignorance is not a valid excuse. There may be fees associated to recoup costs with orders that can not because completed because of legal issues in your state. This page is not a complete list of restrictions, but is updated to the best of our knowledge. These laws and ordinances for firearms, ammunition, and certain other items are subject to change without notice to us.
For ALL handguns, long guns and “other” firearms (e.g. pistol-grip firearms expelling a shotgun shell, stripped receivers, frames, etc.), purchasers must be a minimum age of 21 (also see Law Enforcement exemptions below).
A person who provides a certificate of satisfactory completion of a Vermont hunter safety course, or an equivalent hunter safety course that is approved by the Vermont Commissioner of Fish and Wildlife is exempt from the minimum age of 21 for a long gun (only). Handguns and “Other” firearms must still be a minimum age of 21 for transfer.
Handguns with a magazine capacity that exceeds 15 rounds is prohibited.
– Rifles/Shotguns with a magazine capacity that exceeds 10 rounds are prohibited.
– Rifles magazines 10 rounds EXCEPT: 1. Firearms with an attached tubular devices designed to accept, and capable of operating with .22 rimfire ammunition 2. All calibers of lever-action or bolt-action rifles, or antique firearms(made before 1898) 3. C&R category firearms
Accessories / Ammunition
The following are prohibited:
– Handgun magazines exceeding 15 rounds.
– Rifle magazines exceeding 10 rounds EXCEPT: 1. Firearms with an attached tubular devices designed to accept, and capable of operating with .22 rimfire ammunition 2. All calibers of lever-action or bolt-action rifles, or antique firearms(made before 1898) 3. C&R category firearms
– “Bump Stocks” are banned effective October 1, 2018.