Firearms purchases must be compliant AS IS to meet your state restrictions for us to ship the firearm to you. We will not ship to third parties to modify or change the firearm to become compliant. Must be compliant straight from the manufacturer for us to process your order.
You are responsible to know the laws and regulations of your state before purchasing. Ignorance is not a valid excuse. There may be fees associated to recoup costs with orders that can not because completed because of legal issues in your state. This page is not a complete list of restrictions, but is updated to the best of our knowledge. These laws and ordinances for firearms, ammunition, and certain other items are subject to change without notice to us.
- No ammo or ammo components
- Certain brands are prohibited – Phoenix Arms, Walther rimfire pistols, Cobra, Hi-Point pistols, GSG rimfire pistols, Heritage Arms firearms
- Semi-automatic handguns wich accept a detachable magazine and have TWO or more of the following: 1. Threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward hand grip, barrel extender, or silencer 2. Manufactured weight of 50oz or more unloaded 3. Semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm (not to include a firearm with a barrel 16′ or more in length) 4. Magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip 5. Barrel shroud 6. Centerfire pistol with an overall length of 12 inches or more.
- Any pistol or revolver that the frame or receiver of which is a die casting of zinc alloy, which has a melting temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit
- Magazines that exceed 10 rounds
- No stun guns or Tasers
- No pressurized aerosol spray products (Including pepper spray)