Firearms purchases must be compliant AS IS to meet your state restrictions for us to ship the firearm to you. We will not ship to third parties to modify or change the firearm to become compliant. Must be compliant straight from the manufacturer for us to process your order.
You are responsible to know the laws and regulations of your state before purchasing. Ignorance is not a valid excuse. There may be fees associated to recoup costs with orders that can not because completed because of legal issues in your state. This page is not a complete list of restrictions, but is updated to the best of our knowledge. These laws and ordinances for firearms, ammunition, and certain other items are subject to change without notice to us.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- Rifles that come with over a 15 round capacity magazine from the manufacturer (Does not include .22LR tube-fed rifles or tubular magazines contained in a lever action rifle of any caliber)
- A fixed, tubular shotgun magazine that holds more than 28 inches of shotgun shells, including any extension device that is attached to the magazine and holds additional shells
- Shotguns that come with a non-tubular, detachable magazine, box, drum, feed strip, or similar device that is capable of accepting more than 8 shotgun shells when combined with a fixed magazine
- Handguns that comes with over a 15 round capacity magazine from the manufacturer
- Magazines exceeding 15 rounds
- Non-tubular, detachable magazine, box , drum, feed strip, or similar device that is capable of accepting more than 8 shotgun shells when combined with a fixed magazine
County or City Restrictions:
Denver and Denver County Restrictions
- All semi-automatic, center fired rifles with a detachable magazine with a capacity of 15 or more rounds
- All semi-automatic shotguns with a folding stock or a capacity of more than 6 rounds or both
- All semi-automatic pistols that are modification of rifles having the same make, caliber, and action design but a shorter barrel and no rear stock or modifications of fully automatic weapons originally designed to accept magazines with a capacity of 15 or more rounds (Firearms using rim fire ammunition are excluded from the above restrictions)