Firearms purchases must be compliant AS IS to meet your state restrictions for us to ship the firearm to you. We will not ship to third parties to modify or change the firearm to become compliant. Must be compliant straight from the manufacturer for us to process your order.
You are responsible to know the laws and regulations of your state before purchasing. Ignorance is not a valid excuse. There may be fees associated to recoup costs with orders that can not because completed because of legal issues in your state. This page is not a complete list of restrictions, but is updated to the best of our knowledge. These laws and ordinances for firearms, ammunition, and certain other items are subject to change without notice to us.
- No gun sales
- No ammo or ammo component sales
- All magazines are limited to 10 rounds or fewer
- Large capacity magazine conversion kits, which include, but not limited to – the body, spring, follower, and floor or end plate, capable of converting an ammunition feeding device into a large capacity magazine are prohibited
- Batons are prohibited
- ASP batons and any instrument/weapon known as a Blackjack, Billy, Slungshot, Sap, Sandbag, or Sandclub are prohibited
- Devices that attach to a semi-automatic firearm which allow discharge of two or more shots in a burst or increase the rate of fire are prohibited (e.g. Slide Fire, Fostech, etc.)
- Exploding targets are prohibited
- Certain cities and municipalities may have laws regarding pepper sprays, stun guns, or Tasers. By purchasing on of these items, you are certifying under penalty of law that you are legally eligible to possess and purchase these items
- Pepper spray is limited to 2.5oz or smaller
- We do not ship to C&R dealers in California