Nar Tourniquet Holder Blk
445 in stock
Product Description for Nar Tourniquet Holder Blk
The C-A-T(R) Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T(R) Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T(R) Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- ,Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – ,TQ,,
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact Customer Service for details.
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
***This picture is a representation of this item or a of group of items. It may not match the exact item that you are looking at. Please make sure to read the title and description of the item.