Nar Compressed Gauze
604 in stock
Product Description for Nar Compressed Gauze
North American Rescues Compressed Gauze is an ultra-compact roll of sterile, high quality 100% cotton gauze that utilizes a unique crinkle weave that has excellent fluid absorption. It is a 6-ply” 4.5″ x 4.1 yd. gauze with finished edges to reduce loose ends or lint. The gauze is indicated for the treatment of bleeding and the dressing and bandaging of wounds. NARs Compressed Gauze features a proprietary packaging process that ensures the most consistent, low-cube package on the market. The package is a rugged and durable vacuum sealed container with easy-to-open tear notches. The ultra-compact storage size expands once opened to cover larger wound areas. NARs Compressed Gauze is an essential item for any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd. Sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze
- The compressed, rolled gauze is ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries
- Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption
- Ultra-compact size that expands to cover larger wound areas
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage
***This picture is a representation of this item or a of group of items. It may not match the exact item that you are looking at. Please make sure to read the title and description of the item.
Additional Information for Nar Compressed Gauze
|Dimensions||6.0000 × 4.0000 × 1.0000 in|