Kerhaw Leek – Random Blackwash
35 in stock
Product Description for Kerhaw Leek – Random Blackwash
A new blade shape and an all-BlackWash look bring the Leek to the next level. With its 3-inch blade, the Random Leek – BlackWash is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The reverse tanto blade shape adds durability and provides an ideal angle for cutting through boxes and other everyday jobs. Our BlackWash finish gives the Random Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well-worn jeans. The slim design makes it easy to carry, and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. This Random Leek is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock. It opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening.
- – Made in the USA
- – Reverse tanto blade shape is durable and highly functional
- – BlackWash finish gives this Leek a unique look, helps hide use scratches
- – Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge, resharpens easily
- – Stainless steel handle is contoured for comfort
- – SpeedSafe assisted opening with convenient flipper
- Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
***This picture is a representation of this item or a of group of items. It may not match the exact item that you are looking at. Please make sure to read the title and description of the item.
Additional Information for Kerhaw Leek – Random Blackwash
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|
SpeedSafe, Flipper, Frame Lock, Reversible Carry