Nar Rigid Gen 7 C-a-t Tq Case Blk
71 in stock
Product Description for Nar Rigid Gen 7 C-a-t Tq Case Blk
Always have the Gen 7 C-A-T(R) within easy reach, yet keep it protected in a rigid holder capable of withstanding foot pursuits, combative subjects and daily patrol functions without alloWinchesterg it to fall out of the carrier. The Gen 7 C-A-T(R) RIGID TQ Case(R) was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry the life-saving C-A-T(R) Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the Gen 7 C-A-T(R) Tourniquet tightly in place with no straps or covers. The tourniquet can be quickly and easily removed by grabbing and pulling the top part of the C-A-T(R) Tourniquet. The case also includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T® Gen 7 (sold separately)
***This picture is a representation of this item or a of group of items. It may not match the exact item that you are looking at. Please make sure to read the title and description of the item.
Additional Information for Nar Rigid Gen 7 C-a-t Tq Case Blk
|Dimensions||6.7500 × 2.7500 × 2.5000 in|
Combat Application Tourniquet C-A-T Holder